At Professional Hearing Associates, we provide a number of services and have professionals on staff with the expert knowledge required to treat your hearing healthcare needs. Our practice is a private practice and not a part of a clinic nor a chain. It is geared towards the individual patient and their own treatment plan, goals for a better lifestyle, and individual needs. At these offices, our goal is to provide the best service and expertise around.
- Our experience gives you that expert care you deserve.
- We spend time to educate the patient to achieve the best hearing results.
- We provide the most comprehensive and detailed audiometric testing.
- We will show you the detailed visualization of your ear with video otoscopy (Ear Camera images).
- Provide quality hearing aids that help patients hear better.
- EXCEPTIONAL follow-up care means you receive an outstanding and personalized patient experience.
- We are Passionate, Caring, and LOVE what we do.
Not sure if this can go anywhere??
Most Audiologists (AuD), hold a doctoral degree from accredited universities. They have special training in the prevention, identification, assessment, and non-medical treatment of hearing disorders. They are required to complete a full-time externship and pass a national competency examination, whether it be the certifying examination from the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) or from the American Speech-Language, Hearing Association (ASHA). Most states also have licensure requirements. Additionally, to maintain state licensure or certification, continuing education is a must, thus Audiologists are always on top of the latest developments related to hearing healthcare.